Sunday 22 November 2009

Korea!!!! Hooray!!

So many new and exciting things to try!

The Pork is placed over hot coals in the center of the table so you can cook for yourself

Sesame leaf...... you place a piece of pork with bean paste, salad, garlic, then wrap it up and pop it in your mouth in one! Lovely!

After a very long flight with very little sleep I finally arrived in South Korea. I was met at the Airport by my sister and her friend who then drove us to Bucheon where my sister lives in a little flat! It is amazing here, so different from the UK. So many interesting and beautiful things to look at. I thought I would share a few snaps of my first Korean meal...... so tasty...... BBQ Bulgogi Pork, sesame leaf, rice cakes in ginger, onion salad in soy and many other dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment