Tuesday 4 January 2011

Happy 2011

Lots of snow and lots of sleeping!
A trip to London Town
My very first real TREE!


Its my first day back designing after the Christmas break. I hope you all had a good rest!
I thought I would share a few festive snaps with you. It was my first Christmas in my new little house! I just loved decorating my first real tree.
Lully (top right) spent lots of time sleeping while we popped to London to catch a show.... we saw Blood Brothers for the second year running.
Its amazing and I would recommend it!! www.phoenix-theatre.co.uk

Happy New Year everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! Let's hope this one is a fabulously productive and fun year for all! Oh and Lully is a super cute kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lully, she makes me smile lots!!

    ReplyDelete